Maori Hill Worship at 10 am
Maori Hill Church, 580 Highgate, Dunedin, NZ.
(corner of Drivers Road and Highgate)
- Worship @ our Maori Hill hub is centred around the traditional Sunday morning service at 10am.
- We have a range of contemporary and traditional music and a number of musicians playing a variety of instruments and genres.
- Communion is celebrated on the first Sunday of each month.
- The Maori Hill hub also hosts our parish office, and the Stewart Hall is a popular venue for worship & community events.
- During church, in school terms, children can go to our Kids @ children’s programme.